DaMaCai 1 + 3D
What is 1 + 3D you may ask? We’re glad you have such a question and you’ve visited our website. 1 + 3D is a popular game in the portfolio of Da Ma Cai. The rules are pretty straightforward but there are several cool characteristics that make the game worth a try.
DaMaCai is a lottery brand in the portfolio of Pan Malaysian Pools Sdn. Bhd. The entity was set up in 1988. Ever since its structure has undergone several changes to meet market realities. The portfolio of games available under the Da Ma Cai brand also grew.
Today, Da Ma Cai fans can choose among several distinct and interesting money winning opportunities. 1 + 3D is just one of those. The other popular games in the portfolio of Pan Malaysian Pools include 3D, Super 1 + 3D, 1 + 3D Jackpot, 3D Jackpot and 3 + 3D Bonus.
1 + 3D Rules
The Da Ma Cai 1 + 3D is a variation of the standard 3D game that’s so popular in the region. Instead of picking a three-digit number, players have to select a four-digit number in the range from 0000 to 9999.
Just like the 3D standard game, 1 + 3D enables both a big bet and a small bet. There’s a minimum bet of one ringgit but you’re free to go up as high as you want to. The size of the prize will depend both on the type of bet and the amount you dedicate to your purchase.
The difference between the big bet and the small bet is simple. The big bet comes with five prize tiers. In the case of the small bet, there are only three prizes but they’re larger than the amount players who place a big bet can win. This way, the size of the prize offsets the less favorable odds of winning.
There are several bet options with the most common ones being:
- Straight bet: this is the standard, most common bet. You have to choose a four-digit number in the range from 0000 to 9999.
- Lucky pick: the minimum amount is once again one ringgit and you should choose this bet if you don’t have favorite numbers to go for. The four-digit number will be generated for you by the software at the retail venue.
- Box bet: in this case, the bet will cover all permutations of the four-digit number you’ve selected. If you choose box bet and your number is 1234, the bet will cover the following permutations: 1234, 1243, 1324, 1342, 1423, 1432, 2134, 2143, 2314, 2341, 2413, 2431, 3124, 3142, 3214, 3241, 3412, 3421, 4123, 4132, 4213, 4231, 4312, and 4321. If all four digits are different, the box bet will cost 24 ringgits. If two of the digits are the same (for example – 1664), the cost of the box bet is 12 ringgits. Two pairs of the same numbers will cost six ringgits and having three of the four digits being the same will result in a box bet costing four ringgits.
- Roll bet: if you want to roll any one digit of the four and replace it with all possibilities, you’ll need to choose the roll bet. The cost of a roll bet is 10 ringgits because it will be enabling you to play 10 different four-digit numbers.
- Ibox: the minimum bet is one ringgit and you’ll be capable of covering all permutations of your four-digit number.
Da Ma Cai 1 + 3D drawings take place three times per week – on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 7 p.m. local time. There could be special drawings for certain occasions but these will be announced in advance.
Tickets can be acquired at any Da Ma Cai licensed retail venue in Malaysia. You have to be aged 21 or older and you also have to be non-Muslim to get your tickets. Foreigners who are legally in Malaysia can also get 1 + 3D tickets.
If you’re looking for online ticket buying options, you’ll be disappointed. Such isn’t available at the time being. Da Ma Cai doesn’t have an official online play platform and international online lottery agents do not support these games from Malaysia.
1 + 3D Prizes
There are five prize tiers for those who choose the big bet and three prize tiers in the case of small bet selection. Here’s a breakdown of the prizes that a player will be entitled to in the case of a one-ringgit bet:
|Prize Tier||Big Bet (RM)||Small Bet (RM)|
As you’ve probably understood already, the size of the 1 + 3D jackpot depends on the amount that a player bets on a lucky ticket.
The prize structure is different for the Ibox players. More information about the tiers and the size of the awards depending on the bet type can be found on the official Da Ma Cai website.
While 1 + 3D isn’t the Da Ma Cai game that produces the biggest prizes, the odds are good and a solid bet can result in an award worth striving for.
Winners can make a prize claim on the day after the respective drawing has occurred. They have three months to come forward. Sums of up to 75,000 ringgits can be cashed out at any Da Ma Cai retail outlet. Sums in the range from 75,000 to 200,000 ringgits will be available through the Da Ma Cai regional offices.
Jackpot winners and those who get a prize exceeding 200,000 ringgits will have to go to the Da Ma Cai head office in Kuala Lumpur.
In Malaysia, lottery prizes are not subjected to personal income tax. The amount advertised by the lottery operator is the exact amount that a player is going to get.
Since Da Ma Cai has a deadline for cashing out prizes, you better keep track of the 1 + 3D results. The 1 + 3D result today will be added to the official Da Ma Cai website as soon as the drawing takes place. The operator’s site also features a results archive.
Whether you want information about current or 1 + 3D past results, you can also check out our information. The website features extensive results archives for numerous Malaysian games, including those in the Da Ma Cai portfolio. We upload the latest results immediately after the drawing takes place. In addition, you can go back to past drawings and check the winning numbers.
To do so, visit the top of the page for the respective lottery. Select the date you’re interested in from the drop-down menu. You will get the lucky numbers for the drawing and take note of any patterns that could help you get richer in the future.